- Do think 'outfit' just as you would
with a skirt or trousers. Consider your shoes, bag, and jewelry
- Do not bare all. If you are in a city (or anywhere that's not the beach) keep your top half covered.
- Do check yourself out from behind. Make sure everything is where it should be and looking good. Bend over and squat down checking to be sure you aren't showing more than you think!
- Do pick the slimmest part of your thigh for the length of your shorts. This will make your legs appear longer and leaner.
- Do think about walking shorts as an option in the city. You will look chic and pulled together....and do the rest of us a huge favor!
- Do consider using leg make-up to smooth out your skin tone and desguise any 'dimpeling' on your thighs
I Hope these tips keep you looking cool and chic this summer!